Sunday, February 28, 2016

Christie embraces the ogre

The rare glimmers of truth from Christie are over. He looked around at who was left among the Republicans. Let's speculate what his thoughts were...

  • Cruz is a wacko conservative and a snake.
  • Trump is a loudmouth New Yorker with no policy ideas.
  • Rubio is maybe the best of who's left, but I insulted the guy a few weeks ago, so I can't go back on that.
  • Um, um, um...
  • Trump it is!!!!!
This endorsement is not very convincing to me. But I have to admit that I didn't watch the videos, so maybe Christie sold it to the feeble-minded. I hope Christie ends up writhing in embarrassment well before polling day in November for this little tawdry piece of sucking-up.

In the meantime, I'll leave you with this sentiment (from a Politico article):

“I just don't think that [Trump's] suited to be president of the United States," he told Fox in August. "I don't think his temperament is suited for that and I don't think his experience is."
Plain words. Right you are. Christie.

 Not created for this endorsement. Remarkably relevant, though.
Image: memecenter.com

Extras. Also good stuff from Slate, ABC, and especially this from NBC. A co-chair of Christie's campaign (who has a very good outside job) isn't saying good things about Trump or Christie. And a picture too good not to share:

Image: memes.doublie.com



No comments: